The vehicle has been prepared to ensure that the following items/parts/functionality are in correct working order.
- VIN Inspection
- Vehicle History Report Obtained
- Scheduled Maintenance Performed (inc timing belt)
- Current MOT Certificate (if applicable)
- Cruise Control (if applicable)
- Satisfactory starting, general performance and behaviour of the vehicle
- Particular attention to the operation of clutch, transmission, steering, suspension and brakes including A.B.S.
- Ensure there are no abnormal noises
- There are no visual fluid leaks after road test
- Gauges operate property
- Check battery and starter motor start engine with ease from both hot and cold
- Check to ensure no excessive visual emissions from exhaust
- Check hot-starting and ensure no evidence of over-heating
- Check no stored faults on the OBD
- Ensure correct operation and efficiency of the parking brake
- No dents or scratches visible to the eye from a distance of 2m
- Windscreen free from any damage that would exclude the vehicle from an MOT test
- Ensure there are no signs of bodywork corrosion
- Operation and condition of exterior mirrors
- Ensure all structural body repairs/accident damage have been repaired using manufacturer approved methods
- Ensure correct body panel fitting and alignment
- Operation of fuel filler system including petrol caps and lever release system
- Operation of bonnet catch, safety catch, hinges, tailgate supports
- Operation of door Locks and central locking including child safety locks
- Ensure exterior trim for security and correct fitment
- Operation of door windows (manual/electric)
- Operation of all exterior Lighting equipment and respective control lights and cluster illumination Operation of wipers and washers
- Operation of convertible roof mechanism (if applicable) Visual check of correct SRS functionality
- All warning Lights operate correctly
- Operation of audio and alarm systems
- Operation of Navigation System (if applicable)
- Operation of Air-conditioning, heating and demist systems Operation of instruments, gauges and controls
- Operation of all internal equipment (eg cigarette lighters, sun visors, arms rests etc)
- Operation of visual and audible driver warning systems Operation of parking assistance systems (if applicable) ALL drive pedals operate correctly
- Ensure no evidence of water ingress
- Operation and condition of seatbelts / Mountings
- Security of seat mountings, head rests and seat adjustment mechanism
- Operation of rear view mirror /sun visors
- Operation and condition of sunroof mechanism(if applicable)
- Ensure correct operation of parcel shelf
- Ensure interior trim / dashboard for tears, holes, burns or excessive soiling
- Ensure vehicle jack, tool kit, locking wheel nut and safety equipment
- Ensure minimum tread depth of 3mm across all tyres including spare (if applicable)
- Ensure road wheels are free from distortion, gouges or visible cracking
- Ensure tyres are free from cuts, bulges and inappropriate repairs
- Ensure no evidence of uneven tyre wear or casing damage
- Check engine oil for correct level and dipstick oil sample is free from contamination
- Ensure coolant antifreeze content, and ensure system is free of visual contamination
- Check vehicles charging system for minimum output
- Ensure correct gearbox fluid levels, manual or automatic (where applicable)
- Check to ensure all fluid levels; e.g. brake, clutch, power steering, washer reservoir and battery (including security)
- Auxiliary drive belts, condition and tension
- Engine mountings for security and condition
- Wiring, pipes, hoses, oil and fuel feed lines for routing; are free from damage, chafing and leaks (where visible)
- Free from fluid leaks
- Condition of cooling system radiator and engine oil cooler /inter cooler are free from damage or excessive corrosion
- No evident undue engine noise
- For hybrid vehicles only:
- Operation of Hybrid cooling system
- Switchable power-train mount
- Hybrid entertainment and information display
- Exhaust condition and mountings
- Clamps and security
- Ensure no evidence of fluid or exhaust leaks
- Catalytic Converter
- Operation and condition of steering for leaks and security
- Tie rod ends, CV boots and rack boots condition
- Front and rear suspension
- No visual evidence of faults to braking components
- Ensure brake pads have a minimum of 50% material remaining
- Check underbody for excess corrosion and ensure that the Chassis is free from extensive structural repairs
- Ensure transmission / driveshaft is secure and free from excessive free-play
- Fully cleaned and valeted vehicles
- Owners Guide
- Keys and remote fobs
- Service history (if applicable)
Thanks so much for the new Porsche it's amazing!
I have been buying cars from Gary for many years he has always managed to exceed my expectations in every car he has found for me Highly recommended
Second to none level of service!
second Porsche from Gary at countryhouse and cant recommend enough found the impossible
Facelift Model, Low Mileage, 1 Owner From New, Full Land Rover Service History, ...
Massive Spec Autobiography, Ivory Leather Interior, Leather Dash, Headlining and...
1 Owner, Low Mileage, Black Sapphire with Ivory White Dakota Leather, Huge Spec ...
Very Low Mileage, Immaculate Condition SQ5, Full Audi Service History, Black Nap...
Full Audi Service History, 2 Previous Owners, Daytona Grey Pearl Paint, Grey Sil...
Black Edition Model, Huge Spec Car, Only 1 Owner From New, Full Audi Main Dealer...
1 Owner From New, Low Mileage, Full Porsche Service History (16 Stamps), Polar S...
Big Spec 2 Owner S5, Full Audi Main Dealer Service History, Sepang Blue Paintwor...
Full Audi Service History, Mythos Black Metallic, Black Nappa Leather Interior, ...
1 Owner From New, Low Mileage, Full Land Rover Service History, Very High Spec C...
Low Mileage, 1 Owner From New, Full Audi Main Agent Service History, Black Nappa...
Rare V40 T5 R Design Pro with Huge Specification Including Full Black Leather In...
Full Audi Main Dealer Service History, New Continental Tyres, Unmarked 19" Alloy...
1 Owner From New, Full BMW Service History High Spec Car with £7k Of Factory Op...
Huge Spec Elise S1 with Extensive Service History and Upgrades, Blue Leather Sea...
2 Owners, Full Audi Main Agent Service History, Ice Silver Paintwork, Black Leat...
Contact Details5 Mins From A120 Dunmow
High Cross Lane
Essex CM6 1JT 01371 878900 07483 150081 firstname.lastname@example.org